David C. Schubel, Esq.
David holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia, and law degree from the University at Buffalo College of Law. He was admitted to practice in 1974.
David focuses his practice on estate planning and administration, real estate, and municipal law.
David is also co-owner of a beef farm in Medina, New York called SK Herefords, with close friends Phil and Dawn Keppler. He enjoys vending at the Cazenovia Park Farmer's Market and the Rochester Public Market.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Transactions
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1973
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1970
- Honors: With Distinction
- New York, 1974