Andrew W. Meier, Esq.
Andrew is a graduate of the University of Rochester and Syracuse University College of Law. He joined the firm upon admission to the New York State Bar in 2005.
Andrew W. Meier, a life-long resident of Medina, is admitted to practice in the State of New York, and focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning and Medicaid planning.
Outside the office, Andrew’s interests include design and historic preservation. He also serves two churches in Medina as an organist.
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Advance Directives
- Medicaid Planning and Medicaid Crisis Planning
- Advance Asset Protection Planning
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Rochester
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: magna cum laude
- New York, 2005
- Attorney for the Towns of Batavia (Genesee County), Yates, and Kendall (Orleans County)
- Orleans County Bar Association
- Niagara County Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Buffalo Business First "40 Under 40" - 2007
- Treasurer, Orleans Renaissance Group
- President, Orleans County Foundation
- Medina Lions Club
- Mayor of Medina, 2011-2016
Outside the Law Office
- Organist, Trinity Lutheran Church (Medina), First Presbyterian Church (Medina), Holy Ghost Lutheran Church (Niagara Falls)
- Owner, Hart House Hotel (Medina)
- Owner and developer of R.H. Newell Shirt Factory Building (Medina)